14 Dec Consult a Stylist
How often do you visit a salon or stylist? Is it for colour, style or beauty therapy? Did you know a Braid-Set, Twist-Set and Roller-Set are services offered at select curly salons? Find a salon location here or consult a stylist via our form below.
Whether you’re a salon business, professional or looking to learn curly hair, product tools and methods are available on this website as a resource to you.
Are you visiting a curly salon for the first time, Or maybe looking to change routine? We suggest; walk with a few questions for your stylist, share your hair goals use pictures and videos to help communicate your vision. Expect your stylist and salon experience to deliver quality, style and a unique experience that’s right for you.
Here to help
Share your questions and personal goals in advance! Use the form below as a Salon Customer to help get you where you need to go. At your request, we can forward your contact along to a salon or stylist we recommend. An appointment maybe scheduled and confirmed for you within 48 hours.
Salon ConsultationThis is our salon contact form. Get in touch with a salon professional for access to product, service and education.
- Nunu’s Salon ~ 1855 COMMERCIAL DRIVE – Vancouver, BC
- Eddie & Ev Salon ~ 1071 B Ridgeway Ave., Coquitlam, BC
- Curlbar Salon ~ 41 JARVIS ST – Toronto, Ontario
- Curl Ambassador Salon ~ 376 KINGSTON RD Unit 18 – Pickering, Ontario
- Curl Ambassador Salon ~ 159 Harbord St – Toronto, Ontario
- Curl Haven Salon ~ 651 The Queensway – Etobicoke, Ontario
- Hair Tech Salon ~ 206 – 225 Metcalfe St – Ottawa, Ontario
- Sen Nature Inc Beauty Supply – 6801 RET TRANSCANADIENNE Pointe-Claire QC