14 Dec Consult a Stylist
How often do you visit your salon? Is it for colour, style or beauty therapy? Did you know a Braid-set, Twist-set and Roller-set are services offered at select curly salons? Find a salon location here or contact us for a list of salon services we recommend.
Whether you’re a salon business, professional or looking to learn curly style, product or methods we’re here to be a resource for you.
Are you visiting a curly salon for the first time, Or maybe looking to change the routine? We suggest; walk with a few questions for your stylist. Be prepared to share your hair goals. Expect your stylist and salon experience to deliver quality style, maintenance and beauty therapy treatment.
Here to help
Share your question and personal goals in advance! Use the form below as a Salon Customer, at your request, we can forward any questions along to a salon or stylist we recommend for you. An appointment maybe scheduled and confirmed for you within 48 hours.
- Nunu’s Salon ~ 1855 COMMERCIAL DRIVE – Vancouver, BC
- Eddie & Ev Salon ~ 1071 B Ridgeway Ave., Coquitlam, BC
- Curlbar Salon ~ 41 JARVIS ST – Toronto, Ontario
- Curl Ambassador Salon ~ 376 KINGSTON RD Unit 18 – Pickering, Ontario
- Curl Ambassador Salon ~ 159 Harbord St – Toronto, Ontario
- Curl Haven Salon ~ 651 The Queensway – Etobicoke, Ontario
- Inhairitance Salon ~ 3522 RUE NOTRE-DAME O – Montréal, Quebec
- Hair Tech Salon ~ 206 – 225 Metcalfe St – Ottawa, Ontario
- Sen Nature Inc Beauty Supply – 6801 RET TRANSCANADIENNE Pointe-Claire QC