30 May Shampoo & haircare products for curls – Made in Canada
Naturally you, face the element of extreme – curls, cold, dryness, heat, humidity and the ever changing four seasons of the Canadian North, with complete confidence.
Sheena’s haircare products uses plant-based ingredients for the benefit of curly hair. Apply Sheena’s to hair that is wet or dry between wash days and salon visits to treat and style curly hair. Download Sheena’s info book for more information on Sheena’s Hair Care products.
For best results use a clarifying shampoo, make sure the hair is clean and fresh to start. When using Sheena’s Hair Care products we recommend a layering approach that builds the treatment and moisture potential, between wash days and salon visits.
Keep it simple
Apply everyday haircare products and methods With regular access to the scalp and hair. Reduce shrinkage with low maintenance, stretched styles. Maintain even moisture levels from the root to ends. Avoid tangles, breakage and shrinkage Help the hair find and maintain its natural curl clusters
A tropical experience made in Canada
Our formula was designed assuming that tropical conditions produce your best curls, where moisture and heat are consistent environmental conditions. Where weather conditions are ever changing our formulas work to regulate the condition of your curl.
Our pH balanced formulas work together or separate to Hydrate, Nourish and Strengthen curly hair. They combine in a verity of ways depending on your hair needs and goals to produce consistent and predictable results.
In Point Form
- Apply everyday haircare product and methods
- With regular access to the scalp and hair
- Reduce shrinkage with low maintenance stretched styling
- Use regular H2O moisture on the scalp and hair
- Maintain even moisture levels at the root to the ends of your hair.
- Always leave 10% of water moisture in the hair, to adjust for climate
- Avoid tangles, breakage and shrinkage with hair tools like our nylon sleeping cap
- Help the hair find and maintain its natural curl clustering definition.